GreenPoint Global was founded in 2006 and has cratered to a significant roster of long-standing clients. GreenPoint leverages a unique combination of U.S.-trained professionals and proprietary technology platforms to service our clients. Our core team of experienced U.S. attorneys is based primarily in Israel and works on U.S.hours. The breadth of experience of our attorneys across a multitude of practitioners ensures high-quality, cost-effective results across a wide range of legal, compliance, and regulatory matters. The depth of our legal team quickly scale to accommodate dynamic project scopes.
GreenPoint Law & Compliance provides best of breed services and solutions through our staff of U.S. licensed and trained attorneys, support staff and technologies. We have a broad base of clients in the US, ranging from Fortune 500 insurance companies to solo practitioners, law firms, in-house law departments and foreign legal consultants.
Our attorneys’ subject matter expertise and service areas cover a broad spectrum of substantive US laws and regulations. Our attorney’s work is comprehensively reviewed by a dedicated team of attorneys in Israel, followed by final review by US attorneys in our New York headquarters. With proprietary technology and dedicated subject-matter experts, GreenPoint’s scalable project teams seamlessly integrate with clients’ law and compliance workflows.
Data and Security Information
Ensuring the privacy and security of clients’ data is our first and highest priority. GreenPoint has implemented physical, administrative, and technical controls to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of clients’ information. We comply with
- ISO 9001:2015 and 27001:2005 certifications granted to us by TÜV SÜD (South Asia).
- Quality control is customized and automated for each project and is an integral part of the workflows.
- Our IT security associated best practices include firewall software, intrusion detection systems, audit trails, and IP blocks.
Our Service Offerings
Our team of experienced US attorneys is based in Israel. Our areas of specialty are:
- Motion Practice – researching and drafting pre-trial motions and supporting memoranda
- Contract drafting and review,
- Document review – Privilege and Relevancy, Issue Tagging
- Lease Review and Drafting
- Immigration form preparation
- Patent research and application preparation
Our management team is led by seasoned and respected lawyers and project managers. Our tireless dedication to quality and efficiency results in cost-effective solutions to address a broad array of legal support needs. The GreenPoint model is based on meaningful consultation with the client’s internal teams to create a company-specific project workflow designed to maximize efficiencies. Our individualized strategic project planning for our client at project outset results in predictable and reliable delivery with considerable cost savings.
- William Anderson is Managing Director and Head of Law & Compliance. He leads GreenPoint practice in providing...
- Sanjay is the Founder and Chairman of GreenPoint Global. During 2007-16 Sanjay was the Chief Risk Officer...
- Shmuel “Sam” Lauer is U.S. admitted attorney with experience in all areas of litigation. He has practiced...
- John “Jeb” Beckwith is a Managing Director at GreenPoint Global and leads its efforts to create sustainable,...
- Robert (Rob) Gibbs, Jr. is the Director of Legal Services and Business Development. He leads Greenpoint’s recruiting...